1930 tramcar was acquired by the MTPS and fully restored within a two
year period. The only single decker at the museum, it is also the only
standard gauge ex Lisbon tram in the world.
730 was donated to the Society by Alan Pearce and arrived at Taylor St.
on 14th February 2004. He had intended it to be used at Seaton but the
car had been stored at Walton-on-Naze in Essex for some time.
The wheels of 730 have had to be regauged to standard gauge in order to be able to run on the Heritage Tramway.